Monday, April 27, 2009

Packaging and Advertisement


Oh, Herbal Essences commercials... These were quite a shocker when they first started running their interesting shower ads. I felt almost embarrassed to be in the same room as my parents when these came on TV, yet somehow I was drawn to the product. I began using herbal essences shortly after. If that girl could have such a good time in the shower, why couldn't I?
In addition to their racy ads, herbal essences products come packaged in colorful, tantilizing bottles. When I saw the new hydralicious line in Walmart one day, I stopped dead in my tracks and said, "What is this? I HAVE to have it!" It wasn't just the shampoo and conditioner, but yet the whole display that the products were placed on. The general idea was the same as the image above, they make it seem like there's almost something magical about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment